Offering Learning & Development programs in a hybrid or virtual format adds convenience, flexibility and reduces travel cost. But, mastering hybrid is critical to achieving a balanced, connected learning experience for both the in-room and the remote participants. As a result, many best practices have emerged to help L&D managers take the right steps toward embracing a distributed training environment.
Achieving an optimal training mode
This white paper will discuss the many lessons L&D managers have learnt in adapting in-person training programs to hybrid, blended, and online formats.
Download the white paper to explore,
• Benefits and challenges of remote learning
• How to adapt virtual tech to different learning objectives
• 9 questions to ask before planning a learning journey
• Why is virtual learning different from virtual meetings?
• Where does web conferencing fall short?
• Using next-gen technology to train remote employees
Download the white paper!